- Airfare included
- Deals and Discounts
- Dream Deals
- Family friendly
- Meals included
- Top Destinations
Join thousands of Rugby fans from 5 to 7 December 2019, as the Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens celebrates its 50th Anniversary. Its will be one of Dubai’s most anticipated events of the year. The annual tournament gets bigger, bolder and more exciting every year and 2019 promises to raise the bar a notch higher. With a performance by international celebrity Kylie Minogue, over 300 competing teams, and an incredible 100,000 enthusiastic fans, it’s going to be big! Enjoy three full days of competitive games, live performances, and an expansive ‘Rugby Village’ equipped with everything from a water park to rock-climbing facilities. The tournament is sure to entertain all.
Gather your friends and family and book your holiday to Dubai to get in on the action at the Sevens. Our travel experts have handpicked these packages to ensure you have the best time during your stay in Dubai. Explore the options below and we’ll see you on the field!
|Hotel||Room Type||Price in USD per person|
on sharing basis
|City Max ***|
|Standard Room||USD 659||USD 63|
|Zabeel House Al Seef****|
|Popular Room||USD 742||USD 68|
|Crowne Plaza Dubai*****|
|Deluxe Room||USD 749||USD 73|
Jafiliya (off Sheikh Zayed road)
|Rover Room||USD 754||USD 78|
|Rove Dubai Marina***|
|Rover Room||USD 759||USD 83|
|Hyatt Regency Dubai*****|
|King/Twin Room||USD 786||USD 153|
|Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City*****|
|Guest Room||USD 798||USD 88|
|Holiday Inn Festival City****|
|Premium Room||USD 829||USD 93|
|Aloft Palm Jumeirah ****|
East Crescent, Palm Jumeirah
|Aloft Room||USD 859||USD 98|
• Return Economy class flights on Emirates from Nairobi to Dubai including fuel surcharge and airport taxes
• 3 nights’ accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast
• Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens – General Admission Season Ticket (Friday 6 December and Saturday 7 December)
• VAT, room tax and service charges
• 20% bonus Skywards Miles
• Tourism Dirham fee, UAE Visa fee, Travel insurance
- The opening day – Thursday, 5 December – will see local and international invitation teams in action. Admission is free for spectators on the opening day. The season ticket includes admission to the main tournaments on Friday 6 December and Saturday 7 December in addition to the opening day.
- Public transport / metered taxis are available for transfer from your hotel to the Sevens Stadium.
- Free Buses back from the Sevens: Take advantage of the free bus service which will be transporting fans from the Sevens Stadium back to several
convenient locations across Dubai throughout the event.